Quite simply, a felted soap is a bar of soap that has been covered in raw fibre and felted. These are handmade in the USA and made specifically for us.
The Alpaca Felt surrounds a lavendar bar of soap. We sell them indiviudally and in pack of three. There will be from time to time variations in the felt colours.
Felted soap works as a wash cloth and soap in one and has many benefits other than being simply pretty!
- Provides an exfoliating natural washcloth.
- It lathers better, lasts longer and every last bit of the soap is used
- It will not hold germs; natural fibre is naturally antibacterial, breathable and odour resistant!
- It does not slip around in the bath or shower. The fibre makes it easy to hold even for the tiniest of hands!
- It brightens up your bathroom and stays attractive throughout its life
- At the end you are left with a reusable felt pouch. Cut a slit and fill with lavender or a few drops of essential oil to use as a drawer freshener, or keep something special in it